My friend Beth Bernstein from SQN Events is bringing a great wedding education opportunity that will take place on Monday, November 18th called Toss the Bouquet: Educate, Exchange, Elevate at the W City Center in Chicago, Illinois. My good friend Liene Stevens on Think Splendid is the keynote speaker and Beth has an amazing line up of speakers for some of the top designers and event planners in the country.
Speakers include: Debbie Geller, Calder Clark, Bernadette Covey Smith, Wendy Dahl, Beth Chapman, Candice Coppola, Carla Ten Eyck, and Ami Price of Elizabeth Anne Designs.
Topics will include:
* How to use social media to your advantage
* The latest bridal trends (hot off the runway from Fall Bridal Market in NY)
* The emerging gay and lesbian wedding market
* Millennials - working with them and for them
* The fine line between planning & design
* The Art of Collaboration
* How to attract luxury clients
* Intellectual property laws in the digital age
Get your tickets online here and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to learn and network with event professionals from all over the country. Make sure to use Prom Code SQNVIP to receive $20 off your registration.